Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pensacola, Florida
AASKI Technology is a dynamic government services and solutions provider to multi-faceted Military and Commercial sectors. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on fulfilling our customers needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work environment for its employees.
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of Project Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber, the candidate will deliver GFEBS SAP technical expertise to multiple product directorates including support for various SAP modules and Army external DoD interfaces, Project Systems, Funds Management, Spending Chain, Reimbursables, Cost Management, DCPS Civilian Payroll and ATAAPS labor, GRC provisioning, Government Purchase Card Single Charge Card Solutions, LMP, and DTS travel. The Senior Systems Analyst will analyze multiple interface communication between Army DoD systems and SAP modules to debug and resolve data exchanges, while testing to resolve future discrepancies. The analyst will also develop and present training material for multiple classroom training sessions on daily transactions, reporting functionality, and related business processes within GFEBS SAP and Army DoD.
* Active TS/SCI security clearance required
* Bachelor's degree in Business, or IT required
* 8 years progressive experience in the DOD 5000 acquisition process, supporting the budgetary aspects of program management, scheduling, trade-off analysis, lifecycle costing, risk management, and supportability
* 7 years experience supporting GFEBS transactions for PM EW&C and its associated product directorates, and delivering effective solutions for resolving technical interface issues
* 5 years experience supporting financial statement audits, financial-related audits, performance audits, and contract audits
* 3 years experience constructing audit documentation material and leading workshops for end users to comply with Army Audit Readiness program requirements
* Excellent communications skills including the ability to work on multi-functional teams
* Minimum 25% travel to Army and contractor locations within CONUS required
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
* And more!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS