Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
The Renewals Sales Specialist sells Citrix Subscription Advantage (SA), Appliance Maintenance, and Hardware Warranty renewal contracts and prospects for cross-sell and up-sell product and service opportunities. This telesales role is responsible for proactively calling, following up, managing, and closing all assigned account renewal opportunities and business relationships in pursuit of an assigned revenue quota.
- Assists customers with membership renewals as well as partners in opportunity development for membership renewals
- Provides routine analytical and administrative support for customers, partners, and internal sales teams; such as troubleshooting license activation issues using scripts and defined procedures to determine appropriate action
- Documents and tracks status of inquiries and coordinates appropriate responses requiring limited judgment to ensure customer satisfaction
- Generates and analyzes licensing reports to maximize revenue associated with Subscription Advantage products, promotions and new product opportunities.
- Processes Subscription Advantage, Appliance Maintenance, and Hardware Warranty contract sales for current and expired customers.
- Generates all quotes necessary for Subscription Advantage, Appliance Maintenance, and Hardware Warranty sales opportunities.
- Provides internal customer service to all Sales department teams regarding Subscription Advantage sales and opportunities and cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Utilizes CRM system and all necessary applications to manage and optimize sales all opportunities, correct licensing issues, merge records, and track all sales stages of the renewal opportunities.
- Prioritizes workload in order to meet all KPIs, goals and objectives.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Excellent communication and phone skills with strong sales and relationship building skills.
- Ability to assess customer information, determine and address problem areas, formulate relevant solutions, and present the solution effectively.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within support field
- Must be able to work under and meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota requirements.
- Must have an effective and professional demeanor in conducting telephone sales with executive level customers.
- Must be flexible, dependable and have a willingness to learn, excel and master their position as well as assist where and when needed.
- 1+ years sales/ telesales and experience working with enterprise level customers
- AA degree or equivalent preferred
- IT environment experience preferred.
- Experience with Vantive CRM, SAP, Citrix Subscription Advantage, software licensing programs, Salesforce, and MS Office preferred.
What you re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do including how we work. If you re in sales, we ll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Inside Sales Rep (ISR) - Renewals
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.