Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
Opportunity for Software Engineer to join our Cloud Operations team that is responsible for developing our next generation site reliability and DevOps systems. Develop software and provide hands-on technical expertise to design, deploy, and optimize Cloud services. Drive technical architecture and standards/process to deliver the best customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop software to enhance Cloud services delivery and management.
- Analyze service performance to improve quality and customer experience.
- Ensure 24/7 service availability of Citrix Cloud - address reported issues and provide root cause analysis.
- Work with Product Development, Product Management, QA, and Customer Success teams to ensure successful deployments and address service delivery issues.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Software Engineer with a passion for DevOps
- Solid understanding of Windows development, debugging, administration and automation frameworks - C#/.NET, PowerShell/Python
- Experience with logging platforms and application performance metrics a plus - NewRelic, Splunk, SumoLogic, App Insights Analytics.
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tools a plus - Git/Stash, BitBucket, Jenkins.
- Hands on experience public cloud providers - Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM Softlayer
- 8 plus years plus of experience building Cloud services and distributed systems deployment, monitoring, scaling, debugging, etc.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do including how we work. If you re an engineer, we ll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we d love to talk.
Functional Area:Software Development
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.