Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
The incumbent will build fundamental products and features that directly impact the consumer experience. The role will create innovative solutions by developing and implementing applications.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the consumer experience
* Design, implement, and deliver fundamental products for users
* Actively and independently acquire knowledge of new development technologies in areas such as mobile, video, second screen, social media and other niches
* Work closely with the development team to respond, clarify or define specific application behavior, look/feel and function
* Diagnose fundamental issues, evaluate and execute the best resolution
* Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with project /development teams to ensure quality function, features and user experience
* Assist in the modification, enhancement and implementation of software systems designed to support new or existing business initiatives
* Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements
* Write code that meets the production requirements and design specifications
* Ensure code is regression free, documented and unit tested
* Participate in design and wireframe review to provide a technical perspective on implementation
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
Basic foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO Design
Basic understanding of Objective-C, iOS SDKs, XCode, and related development technologies
Basic understanding of best practices in mobile UX design
Basic knowledge of Agile development methodologies
Ability to deliver against several initiatives simultaneously
Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Related Work Experience
1 - 2 years Android/iOS application development experience
1 - 2 years Software development experience
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.