Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Clearwater, Florida
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
THE SERVICE DESK ANALYST PROVIDES SUPPORT FOR BASIC INCIDENT RESOLUTION AND REQUESTS REPORTED TO THE DIVISION/REGIONAL SERVICE DESK. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE INITIAL ASSESSMENT, TRIAGE, RESEARCH, AND RESOLUTION OF BASIC INCIDENTS AND REQUESTS REGARDING THE USE OF APPLICATION SOFTWARE PRODUCTS AND/OR INFRASTRUCTURE COMPONENTS. THE SERVICE DESK ANALYST IS RESPONSIBLE FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION THROUGH A CONSTRUCTIVE CUSTOMER CONVERSATION, ACCESSING ALL AVAILABLE SUPPORT TOOLS, AND ADDITIONAL SUPPORT STAFF (SERVICE RESOURCES) IF NEEDED. PROBLEMS BEYOND THE SCOPE OF THEIR ABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY ARE RESOLVED BY ENGAGING IN A TIMELY MANNER OTHER SERVICE RESOURCES FROM FACILITIES, DIVISION OR CORPORATE GROUPS, OR THE CORPORATE SERVICE DESK.
* Addresses and resolves basic (Tier 1) incidents and requests and when applicable addresses and resolves Tier 2 incidents and requests with quality documentation; logs all incidents and requests in Remedy; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
* Takes ownership of issues and actively facilitates resolution of reported incidents.
* Uses the appropriate product categorization for logging incidents and requests.
* Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
* Creates an environment of teamwork and lateral service so that the needs of our customers and colleagues are met.
* Ensures the best end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer.
* Empowered to create unique customer service experiences that reflect highly on HCA.
* Responsive to the expressed and unexpressed needs of our customers.
* Takes pride in his/her work and demonstrates outstanding professionalism in providing service to all HCA customers including but not limited to employees, patients, and their families.
* Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware. Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution.
* (Corporate/As Required) Follows up with other service resources involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication
is complete. Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases.
* Contributes to and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases.
* Increases general knowledge of current corporate, division, and facility-specific products, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact.
* Uses Remedy Templates when available to ensure accurate and necessary information is obtained.
* Provide on-call support as needed and/or assigned.
* Build relationships with other ITG teams through frequent constructive communication
* Identifies opportunities for implementing process improvements
* Adheres to and supports HCA ITG standards, policies, and procedures.
* Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee information.
* Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission and Value statements.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree preferred
3+ years' of experience preferred
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleague's unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.