Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Exton, Pennsylvania
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR 3D MANUFACTURING
Searching for a role where you drive some of the future s most promising innovations? FARO is an international company where ideas count more than hierarchy. We develop and market computer-aided 3D measurement and imaging devices and software. At FARO, smart, skilled people work together in an open atmosphere . And challenging work never gets boring.
Become a part of this great team and start moving forward.
We are seeking an experienced PRODUCT MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR to work out of our EXTON, PA office. Relocation is not available for this position. The Product Management Coordinator reports to the Director of Product Management and is responsible for the execution of all operational & tactical supporting tasks for the Product Managers. The Coordinator will collaborate closely with a variety of professionals from different groups including Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Engineering. The Coordinator will gather, maintain, and analyze data from a variety of internal and external sources to make data accessible for the larger Product Management organization.
* An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
* Leading edge technology
* A dynamic team of sales professionals to work with
* Associates degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor s Degree preferred in Business, Finance, or Strategic Marketing
* 3-5 years of experience in a high-level administrative Product or Project Management Office role
* Proficient at Microsoft Office suite
* Polished, professional image and attitude
* Strong customer service orientation
* Ability to work with all levels of organization worldwide
* Possess a high degree of discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive material.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize
* Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with tight deadlines
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent problem solving and relationship building skills
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
* Occasional lifting of very lightweight materials, rare lifting of lightweight materials (up to 25 lbs.) Some pushing & pulling and reaching, continuous sitting, occasional standing and walking. Continuous use of computer, keyboard and mouse.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE @ FARO:
* Maintain global price book and product catalogs.
* Introduce and coordinate the creation of new part numbers, implement price changes and promotions in various systems and communicate with Sales, vendors and other stakeholders across regions with direct responsibilities managing catalog and quoting systems for the Americas region.
* Coordinate translation process of product descriptions and other catalog items for Americas Region.
* Ensure consistency of product names, prices, product descriptions and other product information by auditing data across regional ERP systems.
* Create reports detailing discrepancies and submit to Product Management and/or Finance for resolution.
* Support the management of 3rd party agreements, licenses and related documents and act as primary point of contact in support of maintaining 3rd party relationships relative to catalog pricing, part numbering, and availability.
* Consolidate and maintain up-to-date product line dashboards to include regional sales data, unit sales, local promotions, product line revenue, operational status, etc.
* Prepare routine and advanced reports related to global product sales, markets, customers and products as directed.
* Manage various tasks and activities in support of operations and as indicated by Product Management.
* Support management and consolidation of Corporate Level Product Management dashboard metrics.
* Coordinate training, cross-functional meetings, release events, and other product management activities including travel, equipment, and facilities management.
* Manage allocation of Product Management demo equipment used in release events, conferences, 3rd party development loaners, etc.
* Coordinate with all stakeholders and participants.
* Create, modify and/or maintain various documents including but not limited to product roadmaps, product naming and promotions, bill of materials and compatibility charts.
* Work with subject matter experts and other internal or external sources to coordinate the development and release of whitepapers, case studies, technical documentation, marketing collateral, press releases, training materials, and related publications.
* Coordinate with regional marketing staff for localization and release.
* Maintain, update and communicate project schedules and provide status to Product Management team on a regular basis.
* Update, maintain, communicate and train on policies, procedures and tools for the department as directed, including updating departmental documents and creating process maps, forms and records.
* Perform or assist with a wide variety of product management and administrative functions of the department to make the team more efficient and in support of strategic decision making.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
* Perform or assist with any departmental operations, as required or directed to maintain workflow and meet production schedules and requirements.
* Maintain safe work areas and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules.
* Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements and policies.
* Recommend revisions to control documentation such as production check lists, operating procedures and policy manuals.
* Make and distribute authorized modifications as required. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Speak and prepare oral and written communication clearly and effectively, fostering open communication, listen to others, and deliver presentations.
* Act with integrity, demonstrate adaptability, and develop self through learning and feedback.
* Convey a sense of urgency, persistence, and commitment.
* Think strategically, analyze issues, use sound judgment, and innovate.
WHAT FARO CAN OFFER YOU:
FARO has EXCELLENT BENEFITS for you and your family. We not only care for our employees but also to their immediate family members. We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
* A competitive paid time off bank and paid holidays
* Medical, dental, life and AD&D insurance plans
* Pre-tax flex spending accounts for medical and dependent care
* 401K with employer match
* Tuition reimbursement and training opportunities
* Wellness fairs
* Frequent lunch and learns to help educate employees about various issues affecting their lives
* Other employee events
FARO Technologies is a Drug Free Workplace with Pre-Employment Drug Screening. We provide equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
If you have a strong background in coordinating operational & tactical supporting tasks for Product Managers, we want to talk to YOU! Join the most trusted team in 3D measurement technology www.faro.com/careers.
JOIN US. BECOME PART OF A DYNAMIC ORGANIZATION THAT VALUES QUALITY, LEADERSHIP, TEAMWORK,
HONESTY AND OPENNESS AS A WAY OF LIFE IN CONDUCTING OUR BUSINESS.