Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Performs a variety of complex clerical duties to provide administrative and operational support to the branch mortgage production staff. Ensures that all loan documentation is received and verified in accordance with company policy and procedures and regulatory guidelines. Assists in loan closings and other administrative tasks relative to meeting customer expectations and providing accurate reports.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs initial setup of loan paperwork, including ordering or performing verifications of employment, deposits, tax returns, SSA information, title insurance, appraisals and surveys. Ensures that all procedures and verifications meet company policies, procedures and quality standards, as well as all regulatory compliance measures.
* Receives necessary loan documentation from customer and/or loan originator, uploads into paperless imaging system, and places in proper location in paper files. Monitors branch pipeline reports to verify documents required to meet deadlines.
* Assists in the coordination of loan closings in conjunction with the closing staff, attorney and borrower.
* Assists Loan Originator in meeting customer service level agreements, including expected closing dates, data updates for accurate reports, and communications with the field. Manages tasks in processor's absence.
* Supports marketing and advertising efforts in the branch.
* Manages cross selling in S-Link.
* Each team member is expected to be aware of risk within their functional area. This includes observing all policies, procedures, laws, regulations and risk limits specific to their role. Additionally, they should raise and report known or suspected violations to the appropriate Company authority in a timely fashion.
* Performs additional tasks as defined by the MSL/ASL to support department and business objectives.
The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Synovus is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace. Minimum Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Minimum Experience: Three (3) years mortgage experience
Certifications: Registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensed System (NMLS) or ability to be registered within 30 days of employment (pass nationwide fingerprint check)
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
* Ability to use mathematical calculations to produce information, such as monthly income and assets
* Strong knowledge of mortgage loan products and basic regulatory guidelines
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* High degree of organizational ability and attention to detail
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products, which as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook