Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina
Location: Morrisville, NC, US
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfillment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer-Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients lives. POSITION SUMMARY
* Global Operations (GO) is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfillment to our customers from end to end.
* We pride ourselves on being totally Customer-Centric in our unrelenting focus on Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers.
* We focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best people at all levels of our organization to deliver our commitments to our customers.
* The position of Business Unit Liaison is responsible for ensuring that the commercial business unit needs and interests are fully understood and delivered by Global Operations and conversely that the needs and interests of Global Operations are fully understood and delivered by the business unit.
* The primary focus of the Liaison role is new product introduction and ensuring technical issues are actioned; routine Demand Planning and order processing is managed by the GO Demand Fulfilment Team. There may be occasions when the liaison needs to become involved in other areas.
* This involves knowing and understanding the BU s objectives and future strategies and working with Global Operations to align resources to ensure that the needs of our customers, in terms of quality, service, value, new product introduction and overall support are met.
* Much of this role involves influencing multiple functions and disciplines within the organization to achieve the optimal outcome for the Teleflex. As such, significant levels of organizational awareness, tact, emotional intelligence and fact-based decision making will be critical in the individual within this function.
Includes the following, other duties may be assigned.
* To be a strategic partner of the Vascular Business Unit with specific responsibility for representing the BUs technical interests in Global Operations. (Routine Demand Planning and order processing is managed by Demand Fulfilment)
* Understand and drive BU needs within Global Operations to meet corporate goals.
* Ensure that all Global Operations needs are fully understood and delivered by the BU
* Ensures successful new product introduction and launch, ensuring that expectations, activities, and deliverables are clearly understood and delivered by both the BU and Global Operations.
* Ensure manufacturing issues are communicated and effective solutions implemented.
* Lead technical interaction, management and communication on BU issues with relevant GO stakeholders, developing solutions in the best interests of our customers and Teleflex.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Minimum 5 years experience at a senior level in an operations environment involving manufacturing, logistics and distribution Ideally within the Medical Device Industry.
* Bachelor Degree required
* Extensive Project Management skills and experience
* Experience in a matrix management organization.
* Fluent in English (Native or bilingual proficiency)
SPECIALIZED SKILLS / OTHER REQUIREMENTS
* Influencing without Authority
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to work well under deadlines and pressure
* Problem-solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting objectives
* Ability to communicate clearly, accurately, and directly, both verbally and in writing, to a widely varied audience.
* Good business acumen.
BEHAVIORS / VALUES
* Self-starter, enjoys working to achieve results
* Passionate about customers needs and wants in the areas of Quality, Service and Value
* Committed, leads by example.
* Able to identify what is essential for business success and align resources and time accordingly.
* Approachable and enthusiastic
* Flexible and adaptable.
* Able to work as a team player.
* Good organizational skills with cultural awareness and sensitivity
* Good judgment and problem-solving ability & is capable of understanding the impact of decision making on both Teleflex and their customers.
* Able to build good, strong and positive working relationships
* Available to travel
* Proactively influences organization decision making and prioritization
KEY RELATIONSHIPS / INTERFACES
* Global Operations Senior Leadership Team
* Business Unit President and their Team
* Plant and Distribution Site Managers
* Demand Fulfilment Team
* Project leaders and other team members on any project assigned
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow , Deknatel , Hudson RCI , LMA , Pilling , R sch , UroLift and Weck trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, R sch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/