Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
responsibilities of a MDS Coordinator:
* Conducting and coordinating the development and completion of resident assessment / MDS in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
WHAT WE\'RE LOOKING FOR
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
* Must have and maintain a current, valid state RN license
* 2+ years of MDS (resident assessment) experience
* Prior LTC (Long-Term Care) experience
The Oaks at Cascade
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
* Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
* Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
* FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
* Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
* Employee Celebrations
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS