Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
At a glance:
* Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated business-to-business (B2B) sales expert?
* Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding businesses through the selection of fiber-based networking and managed services?
* Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a client-centric Enterprise Account Executive, you focus on showcasing the ways our solutions simplify client efforts and improve efficiency. You are passionate about proactively pursuing new local enterprise accounts while supporting an existing portfolio. Through your expertise of the client s current and future needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our products. You have developed a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business. You thrive in an office position and excel at traveling to capture new business accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to Sales Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
* Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
* Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
* 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
* Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
* Education Assistance
* Pretax Child Care Spending Account
* Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
* Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
* Formal Training and Development
What you will do:
* Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly revenue goals.
* Consult with prospective clients and develop tailored product solutions for their complex business needs.
* Generate sales leads through persuasive sales calls, company visits, networking and industry events.
* Entice clients by designing and delivering informative product proposals and presentations.
* Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by requesting site surveys.
* Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
* Accurately maintain client database to generate sales activity reports.
* Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
Required keys for success:
* Three or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven top sales performer exceeding goals
* Knowledgeable in networking, LAN, WAN and high-capacity and fiber connected networks
* Strong relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
* Deadline-driven with the ability to manage change and shifting priorities
* Quick learner within a team environment
* Valid driver s license, safe driving record and availability to travel
How you will stand out from the crowd:
* Experience with client relationship management (CRM) systems such as Salesforce, ICONS, CSG or other billing systems
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Experience selling telecommunications and network products and services
* High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
* Bachelor s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.