Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Provide sustaining engineering support for existing production, including equipment. Identify, document, validate, and implement process improvements. Aid with protocol testing. The ideal candidate for this position will be collaborative and able to work across multiple functions. This position is on 2nd shift. In this role, you will:
* Troubleshoot, systematically investigate production equipment, and implement resolutions
* Provide sustaining manufacturing engineering support in troubleshooting, and systematically investigate non-conformances on the production line
* Develop manufacturing work, process and test instructions.
* Perform fixture and test equipment IQ/OQ/PQ.
* Investigate, plan and implement product/process changes which directly improve the product quality and reliability, enhance process capability and reduces manufacturing cost of products.
* Troubleshoot process and test issues; analyze and draw conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution of process problems.
* Perform PM on machines and tools in manufacturing. GMP, provides direction to Manufacturing Technicians/Operators.
* Collaborate with QA, Materials, R&D, Production and RA to resolve production yield and non-conforming issues.
* All other duties as assigned..
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled