Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
ABout the role
Highly organized energetic professional project coordinator working collaboratively with our team. Will oversee tasks delegated to you by the Community manager, coordinate with all necessary vendors, residents and service providers, and ensure the organized movement of customers is maintained while keeping customer satisfaction a priority.
Must be able to adapt and arrange in a fast pace environment, and prioritize tasks while working independently. The ability assist customers in a positive and encouraging manner is a must-have skill in this position.
What you'll be doing
* Work collaboratively with the Community Manager and team to maximize productivity of the entire project lifecylce
* Liaising with customers/clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
* Ensure customer requests and complaints are handled in an efficient and professional manner
* Organize and monitor customer and vendor schedules and sees that deadlines are met
* Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently
* Report updates verbally and written form to management
* Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently
* Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research, scheduling and email
* Demonstrate commitment to customers' needs and confidentiality continuously
* To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you'll collaborate with clients/customers and internal team members to deliver results on deadlines
* Ultimately, the Project Coordinator's duties are to ensure that all projects are completely on time and meet high quality standards
* And other duties as assigned
Typical Physical Demands: Sit and stand to do clerical work. Regularly lift and move equipment and supplies up to 50 lbs.
Who we're looking for
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
* Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving
* Able to proactively address potential issues
* Positive and encouraging personality
* Able to work independently with little supervision
* Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
* Outstanding organizational sills and ability to prioritize tasks
* Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree in relevant field is preferred
* Minimum of 2 years' relevant work experience in customer service
* Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
Why work for us
Grow. Succeed. Lead. Join the team delivering the best in residential real estate.
When you join Balfour Beatty Communities you join a growing company at the forefront of the exciting, fast-paced residential real estate industry. With an extensive portfolio of property locations throughout the United States as well as Regional Operating Centers and a large-scale corporate team, you ll find ample opportunity and a variety of career paths here.
Our mission is clear: we deliver the quality communities people are proud to call home. We create exceptional living experiences by managing our communities with a relentless commitment to customer service. We believe we can only be successful if we always put people first, do the right thing, and deliver on our promises. This shared commitment guides our employees, provides a clear framework for making the right decisions and forms the foundation for our continued growth.
We are committed to the professional and technical development of every Balfour Beatty Communities employee. We deliver on this commitment by fostering a culture of learning and growth that provides a variety of development opportunities for our employees, including online, classroom and on-the-job programs.
Balfour Beatty Communities is all about delivering exceptional living and that starts with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes a variety of health care options, retirement benefits, paid time off and many more services and programs aimed at ensuring total employee wellbeing.
Balfour Beatty Communities is a diversified real estate services company delivering acquisition, management and renovation services in the multifamily, student and military housing sectors. An innovative leader in the industry for more than 20 years, our residential portfolio currently consists of more than 50,000 units and $6 billion in real estate assets under management. Since our inception we have developed or renovated more than 31,000 units with a total value approaching $4 billion.
Our reputation is built on the hallmarks our clients, partners and residents have come to rely on: deep industry expertise, industry-leading practices, consistent results and an unwavering commitment to exceptional customer service.
Balfour Beatty Communities is part of Balfour Beatty Investments and Balfour Beatty, plc, an international group that finances, develops, builds and maintains infrastructure assets. Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources at:
Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans.
If you want to view the "EEO is the Law" poster, please choose your language: English Spanish Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement poster, please choose your language: English Spanish Chinese
If you want to view the "Pay Transparency" policy statement, please click the link: English
To see other positions, click here.