Posted in Other 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Royal Oak, Michigan
IMAGINE NEW HORIZONS... You will be able to seamlessly integrate all assets into a single shot and deliver to the clients expectations.
YOU ENJOY A CHALLENGE*
Here at Dassault Syst mes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE*
Creation of photorealistic compositions as directed by art/creative directors and client
* Follow production procedures and provide input for future innovation
* Collaborate with fellow artists to create a visual style that will resonate with the target audience
* Attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high aesthetic and high technical quality work, and encourage those around you to meet the same standards
* Attend client reviews and potentially accommodate changes/updates as requested
* Able to QC your own work, diagnose and fix issues to hand off to other departments
* Able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
THE CHALLENGES AHEAD
* You are expected to know how to integrate CG and live-action footage into plates.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
* A Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience preferred; Fine Art degree desirable
* Requires a minimum of one year of Nuke/Photoshop/After Effects or other compositing experience in a production environment
* Must possess an exceptional portfolio or reel
* Must have proficient knowledge of compositing multi-pass images
* Ability to use extensive post effects to turn shots into high quality visuals is required
* Ability to develop high quality grading and finishing techniques is required
* Must be able to develop and integrate particle/visual effects
* Understanding of 3D concepts and workflows to communicate with our 3D artists is required
* Although we try to stick to a 40 hour work week, weekend and evening hours could be required depending on the projects requirements
* Domestic travel may be required
* Automotive compositing experience a plus
* Good knowledge of shading and lighting techniques in 3D is preferred
* Excellent traditional art skills preferred.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.