Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Exton, Pennsylvania
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
Engaging in the repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment, and in maintenance of building, grounds, and utility systems of manufacturing.
* Role and Responsibilities:
* Follow and comply with all OSHA and company safety procedures
* Adhere to the IDEMIA Quality Policy
* Ensure all work is in compliance with ISO 9000:2000 standards
* Execute job orders regarding the repair, maintenance and installation of machines, tools and equipment to ensure continuous production operations
* Perform routine preventative maintenance of all manufacturing and facilities equipment
* Provide technical expertise to develop, maintain, test, trouble shoot and repair a wide range of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment and devices
* Work with vendors on new equipment installation and utilize vendor resources for training
* Other roles and responsibilities may apply
* Develop and support departmental documentation such as training, preventative maintenance (PM), etc.
* Ownership and accountability for multiple machines
* Assist with training Level I and II Maintenance Technicians and Machine Operators
* Lean industrial/manufacturing environment experience including TPM, 5S, SMED, OEE
* Ability to read and comprehend and write instructions, short correspondence and memos in English
* Ability to follow all Idemia s rules and OSHA s safety regulations
* Must be able to lift or push objects 50lb+
* Related experience in a maintenance technician role in a manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Demonstrated troubleshooting skills
* Operational knowledge of at least 4 equipment within the plant
* Understanding of workflow
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Effective communication skills
* Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced and energetic environment
* Solid attention to detail, the ability to work independently or as part of a team
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.