Posted in Other 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
IT Systems Engineer
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
* Develop a career track
* Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
* Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a IT Systems Engineer. As an IT Systems Engineer, you will maintain, administer, troubleshoot and provide overall support to the Sunbelt Rentals server and application infrastructure. Focus for this position will be for enterprise message and active directory.
* Architect and administer Microsoft O365 and Exchange 2013 Hybrid Configuration 15000+ users, 9 million+ messages per month
* Administration of Active Directory, Microsoft Teams and Box
* System Engineering and Administration Assist and/or lead in various project and operational needs.
* Architect and maintain Active Directory infrastructure, implement group policy
* Plan and execute active directory domain level upgrades
* Install, build/rebuild servers.
* Provide next tier support to the Sunbelt help desk
* Contribute and maintain system standards
* Research and recommend innovative, scalable, cost effective solutions
* Plan and build automated approaches for system administration and maintenance tasks
* Perform daily system monitoring
* Repair and recover from hardware or software failures
* Maintain and perform patches and upgrades on a scheduled basis
* Maintain and upgrade administrative tools, utilities, services, and applications as needed
* Configure / add new services as necessary
* Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource changes
* Maintain and create documentation for the infrastructure
* Strong ability in troubleshooting and problem solving
* Windows Server 2012, 2012R2, 2016
* Exchange 2013
* Microsoft Teams
* Active directory
* Understanding of a backup architecture
* Demonstrated ability to write complex Powershell scripts specifically for Exchange, AD and workflow automation
* Technical agility
Experience and Requirements:
* Three+ years administering Microsoft O365 and Active Directory in a midsized enterprise infrastructure.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
GEAR UP FOR AN EXCITING CAREER!
IF A CURRENT SUNBELT RENTALS EMPLOYEE HAS REFERRED YOU FOR AN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PLEASE NOTIFY THEM THAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION. IN ORDER FOR THE EMPLOYEE TO GET A REFERRAL BONUS THEY NEED TO CONTACT THEIR REGIONAL RECRUITER.