Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER I
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
START YOUR APPLICATION
Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected, and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
The Field Service Engineer I will provide Information Technology (IT) Services Support for the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) directorates at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. This support includes tasks to ensure an effective Information Management concept and structure that fosters timely deployment and optimal operation of Information Systems to support the research of the AFRL mission.
* Use an automated Help Desk call management system to track and document all Field Service activities through the resolution of user inquiries, service requests, and problem reports
* Fully document trouble tickets, to include product/equipment problem description, analyses, recommendations, and remedial actions that are taken by the Field Service Team
* Analyze field service reports to identify common problems, developing trends, and recommend corrective actions
* Support all other IT-related equipment including networked and dedicated printers, and scanners as well as devices employing serial, parallel, FireWire, USB, and other peripheral device interfaces such as Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs), tablets, cellular phones (including iphones and BlackBerry devices)
* Support various types of personal and workstation computers, as well as servers, micro, mini, and mainframe computers
* Install, troubleshoot, unpack, assemble, set-up, test, maintain, and decommission hardware/equipment
* Support warranty repairs for all ADPE by assisting the ADPE custodian(s) in accomplishing all aspects of proper management of ADPE
* Maintain the records for a minimum period of 1 year to ensure a statistically acceptable sampling in terms of both the current and cumulative quality of performance
* Bachelor s degree
* 1 year of experience
* CompTIA - Security+, Network+, and A+
* US Citizen
* Secret Clearance
START YOUR APPLICATION