Middle Office Account Transitions Sr Assoc
at State Street
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
- Complete the day to day responsibilities of the team within a strong risk management and controlled environment while eliminating risk incidents and errors.
- Completion of the review and verification of peer's work on a daily basis, following stringent procedures and controls.
- Coordination for all new account activity and maintenance across all impacted business teams within IMS, including ownership for operational readiness within agreed upon timeframes
- Support for the set up and maintenance of accounts across multiple applications, including recordkeeping and data warehouses
- Act as instructed by client. Conduct high-level analysis in specific areas of expertise, identify and resolve work-processing issues, make suggestions to streamline operations.
- Research routine issues and inquiries. Resolve discrepancies and take action on routine matters and inquiries from external clients and internal departments.
- Maintain documented workflows, procedures and controls.
- Determine impact of activity to other areas.
- Make proactive recommendations and solutions for problem resolution.
- Interface with internal and external clients and other departments on complex matters and inquiries.
- Ad-hoc reporting, including daily, weekly and monthly metrics.
- Engage in complex special projects and assignments.
- Cover various supervisory functions when necessary.