Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lisle, Illinois
Job Description Who We Are:
At Molex we re committed to improving people s lives and making the world a better place. Connected Mobility Solutions (CMS), a business unit of Molex LLC, develops innovative products and manufacturing processes around automotive in-vehicle networking, infotainment and lighting segments.
At Molex, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. Come join our journey.
Who We Are Looking For:
Molex CMS product team is seeking a Sr. Electrical Project Engineer to join the product development group for our newest and fast-growing segment. We are looking for those that share our passion for solution development and delivery. Our team utilizes state-of-the-art technologies to design reliable, cost-effective electronics solutions to meet the needs of our automotive customers. The ideal candidate is someone with strong analog and digital electronics experience to design, implement and validate complex electronics.
You will be responsible for end to end electrical solutions, from customer requirements to architecture, design, analysis, implementation, test, issue resolution and validation, manufacturing support, and field support. You will develop the most cost-effective products that meet all customer performance requirements.
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
Visit us: www.molex.com
Our Blog: www.connector.com
Molex History: www.history.molex.com
Position Qualifications What You Will Need:
* Bachelor s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering (Master s Degree Preferred)
* 6+ years in designing electrical assemblies with experience in analog and digital circuit design and SMPS design.
* Experience with USB and Ethernet applications
* Experience with automotive electronic design
* NTH-USB-Testing, design, power distribution
* Automotive experience
What You Will Bring:
* Experience leading a project from concept to production, including architecture definition, design, manufacturing support, testing, and issue resolution
* Experience with design for EMC compliance and related EMI issue resolution
* Experience with schematic capture and layout techniques using Altium Designer or similar e-cad tools
* Strong background of design support tools, including simulation, WCCA (worst case circuit analysis), and DFMEA
* Thorough documentation and revision control practices
* Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with our engineering team, expanded cross functional teams, global manufacturing facilities, and global automotive customers.
* Experience designing USB Certified electronic products, including USB power delivery is preferred
What We Offer:
* Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
* Rewards and recognition for great achievements
* Growth opportunities for career development
Equal Opportunity Employer We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: E-Verify