Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
The Cycle Counter records and maintains control of all finished good inventory items purchased and produced. Ensures compliance with internal control procedures by counting inventory at the Middletown location and matching results with inventory records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Complete finished good material inventory cycle counts, make corrections if applicable
* Tracks completed verification sheets daily
* Checks production reporting quantity produced vs. verified
* Relay shortages and overages to warehouse leadership teams
* Check accuracy of placards, check locations, correct any discrepancies
* Cycle counts daily specific finished good materials as determined by warehouse leadership
* Review negative bin report (finished goods material) daily and makes necessary corrections
* Other duties as assigned
* 1-3 years of forklift operating experience preferred
* 1-3 years of inventory or counting experience required
* Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) required
PAC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.