Posted in Manufacturing 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Asheboro, North Carolina
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Now Hiring Operations Associates!
The Georgia-Pacific Asheboro, NC plant is looking to expand our team of talented individuals by hiring Operations Associates. Candidates selected for this role will have an opportunity to train with our experienced team members to learn the process of producing corrugated boxes from start to finish. Successful trainees will have the opportunity to move into various roles within our facility! This position may be right for you if you are:
- Safety-Obsessed – GP employees are expected to place protection of health and safety and the environment first, no matter how urgent the job.
- A Team Player – Our equipment is complex and highly-technical – You can’t do it alone! Our employees collaborate every day to produce quality product, overcome challenges, and implement improvements.
- Ready to Grow – The right candidate will have a desire to learn and advance in our organization.
Employees in this role are required to be available to work second or third shift. This may include overtime, holidays, and weekends. Hours for the shifts are as follows:
1st: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
2nd: 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
3rd: 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
What do you need?
Operations Associate is an Entry-Level role. Successful candidates must be:
What will get you ahead?
Benefits and Perks
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
· Retirement Savings Plan
· Life Insurance Options
· Educational Resources
· Discounts on Products and Services
· Opportunity for Advancement
Diversity at Georgia-Pacific
Georgia-Pacific comes together as one company: a wide-ranging and evolving community of people working together. Diversity in experience, thought and culture makes GP a better place. Follow a day in the life of GP employees and see how no matter the job role, background, age, culture or race, we are one GP. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.