Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Laramie, Wyoming
The Washwheel/Tumbler Operator processes soiled textiles through the washing/drying stages. This is accomplished by loading and unloading textiles into equipment, monitoring processes, and transporting textiles to the next phase of production. Performs other tasks as required.
- Load, unload and operate washers, tumblers, extractors, lifts, hoists and/or other equipment.
- Maintain an efficient flow of textiles and supplies in these processes and monitor quality.
- Report malfunctions or problems promptly.
- Correctly input data into washing/drying systems.
- Transport textiles to and from the work area.
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
- Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Work in other production positions as needed.
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and different types of product.
- Perform appropriate basic math computations of adding, subtracting and counting.
- meet physical demands of the job.
- Comprehend and follow direction.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands are considered as heavy work and consist of kneeling, bending, reaching, standing, walking, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, grasping, hearing, seeing, lifting up to 90 lbs. and stooping.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to continuously meet the physical
demands for the entire shift.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust.Soiled textiles come from a variety of customers such as restaurants, hotels, medical facilities and shops.