Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Field Service Technician Career Site Location KY, Paducah
Req ID 8806
Scheduled Hours Per Week:
CBIZ Network Solutions has a Field Service Technician position available. Our technicians work from home and we provide them with a company vehicle, tools and parts. Technicians provide technical support to Edward Jones branch offices in the surrounding area, troubleshooting and repairing computers, printers, telephone systems and other peripheral devices. We provide full benefits and a week of training. The position involves the following functions and requires the following qualifications:
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
* Work autonomously to complete all maintenance, project and IMAC calls efficiently and timely. Field Service Technicians are responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and upgrading all electronic voice, data and AV hardware including: network equipment, desktop terminals, monitors, printers, fax machines, telephony equipment and cabling including terminations. Equipment serviced is subject to change as business needs dictate.
* Provide back up coverage for neighboring service areas as required.
* Monitor/review ticket queue and assume ownership of all tickets in assigned area when not on a dispatch and following completion of each dispatch.
* Coordinate ETA's that reflect the branch's desired time for all maintenance, project and IMAC activities. ETA's offered should be the earliest time techs can safely and reasonably arrive on site.
* Perform ticket updates whenever possible, including assignment of ticket to self, entering all dates/times, resolution codes, hardware used, appropriate details, etc.
* Responsible for compliance with all Asset Management duties including: timely completion of necessary asset transactions, proper packaging of all equipment being returned, timely shipping of all equipment to be returned and maintenance of a complete and up to date shipping log.
* Provide technical support to client in a timely manner with little or no disruption to daily customer operations.
* Responsible for completing all required inventory activities related to company vehicles and branch transactions
* Accountable for maintaining, updating and familiarity with all service manuals and documentation and for having all tools and parts either ordered or ready for use on client site.
* Provide excellent customer service at all times.
* Able to legally drive company vehicle.
* Responsible for the scheduling and completion of all van maintenance in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
* Must maintain unrestricted internet access at residence (high speed preferred) and must have the ability to print documentation.
* Must maintain residence in assigned territory.
* Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
* Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
* Associate s degree from accredited college or technical school.
* Two or more years IT and/or field service experience.
* Able to use all related computer hardware and software.
* Able to use job-related tools.
* Able to safely use step ladder.
* Able to lift and/or move up to 100+ pounds of equipment.
CBIZ.Jobs Category: Corporate
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION
* Back Share