Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cranbury, New Jersey
Responsible for order processing and order management of Consumer Products Division (CPD) business, while supporting key metrics and KPI's.
* At least one year of related experience. Experience with order management and/or experience in the consumer products industry.
* College degreed preferred or equivalent experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong customer focus is required
* Strong PC skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook). SAP and Access experience a plus
* Willingness to travel
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
* Strong organizational and time management skills required
1. Review, edit and maintain customer order requests. Manage orders from receipt to delivery. Process orders through EDI utilizing the SAP system
2. Create orders using Vendor Management Inventory system (Logility)
3. Respond to customer and or sales force inquiries, maintain order processing portfolio, problem resolving and provide various data reports
4. Work closely with the accounts and sales force to ensure customer satisfaction and Communicate with key personnel to obtain an understanding of the customer operations and business requirements
5. Interface with the various departments: Inventory Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Credit & Collections, I&C, Sales and Sales Operations, Transportation and Distribution
6. Actively participate in cross-functional Logistics Teams to improve existing processes and prevent/eliminate deductions
7. Participate in Sales, Supply Chain teams and departmental meetings
8. Perform special projects or tasks as required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.