Posted in Marketing 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Franklin, Massachusetts
Position: Field Marketing Manager
Location: Boston - Metro South
Starts: As soon as right candidate is found
Status: Full Time
Our client, a leading company in the AI space, is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join their growing Sales & Marketing team.
The Field Marketing Manager will report to the Senior Director of Marketing Programs and will act as the liaison between the Sales team and Marketing organization. Your primary responsibility will be to develop strategy and define the mix of marketing programs and content that will drive awareness and ultimately, an increase in revenue for a targeted list of enterprise level clients.
Other responsibilities include:
- Partner with Sales Team to create and execute account strategy, messaging and programs
- Lead successful execution of demand generation programs
- Plan, create and execute account based marketing activities, including events, webinars, email, direct mail, advertising and more.
- Monitor, track and report on results across all programs and campaigns
- Develop industry and account specific presentation and support materials, including decks, print and web content and vision clips
- Educate team on best practices and use of materials/messaging
The ideal Field Marketing Manager will have:
- 6+ years experience in a marketing role, B2B/Tech experience and having worked with Sales teams is strongly preferred
- Experience working with Enterprise level clientele
- Experience with Account Based Marketing
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot
- Ability to think creatively and develop and apply new approaches
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time (domestic)
This is a full-time opportunity with a global, innovative company in Franklin, MA.
Interested? Apply today!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com