Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Healthcare Client Services Executive
Healthcare Client Services Executives at Cognizant Technology Solutions will be responsible for managing a specific account or a specific region while aggressively growing business. Candidates should have strong business development focused account management experience, with the ability to manage multiple high-growth accounts in various domains (such as Product solutions, IT and BPO services) The Healthcare Client Services Executive will partner with the CIO/VPs and vendor management teams and help them identify various opportunities and initiatives that can be off-shored. This Healthcare Client Services Executive role will play a key role in driving revenues specifically for Cognizant’s Healthcare Business Unit. The qualified candidate must reside within a daily commutable distance to be in the office 5 days per week in the Boston, MA area or be able to relocate to the Boston, MA geographic area.
· Manage CXO Relationships effectively.
· Engage with business and technology executives, consult and advise on industry and help define client specific solutions
· Run and Manage RFP process, bid preparation, contract creation and commercial negotiations with clients.
· Manage and grow the Account's P & L, MIS & Reporting.
· Forecast and manage talent retention and growth optimally.
· Define and improve the go-to-market plans, offerings and value propositions.
· Lead the team effectively.
· Formulate creative deals and ability to innovate and raise the bar consistently.
· Proven ability to guide, influence and develop a wide range of professionals.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to “roll up your sleeves” and work with a client to create timely solutions and resolutions.
· Build strong internal relationships with Cognizant’s vertical BU Heads, offshore Delivery Heads and other core leaders.
Required Qualifications / Experience:
· Strong Healthcare Business Development (farming) and sales (hunting) experience.
· Practitioner in digital services for Healthcare companies
· P & L management experience.
· Ability to engage in consultative selling.
· Experience in formulating creative deals.
· 5+ years of experience in Healthcare business domain and understanding of its challenges.
· Experience in IT, Infrastructure, automation, and operations consulting
· Ability to work in global delivery model
· Ability to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial and highly matrixed organization.
· Thought leadership in a global environment.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
· Healthcare domain specialization is a plus
· Good understanding of Cognizant Products – QNXT, Claims Workflow, NewtworX Suite etc.
· 4 year bachelor's degree or equivalent required
· Advanced degree (MBA or Masters) preferred