- Network Engineer supporting full-lifecycle Systems Engineering requirements analysis, design, test etc.
- In depth knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EIGRP and other standards-based routing protocols.
- Advanced knowledge of QOS, IPSEC, GRE.
- Must be able to integrate multiple routing protocols (i.e. route redistribution). Experience with WANX, WCCP and Layer 3 MPLS VPNs.
Certifications, Education and Experience:
- SEC+ required, or the ability to acquire within 30 days. CCNP/CCIE preferred. CISSP a plus.
- BS Technical degree preferred.
- 8 years’ experience.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V