Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Risk & Advisory Senior IT Audit Associate Career Site Location FL, Clearwater
Category Financial Consulting/Advisory
Req ID 8763
Scheduled Hours Per Week:
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2019 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2019 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE, 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
Business risks abound in today's world. The rise of sophisticated data breaches coupled with the increased demands on organizational leaders make robust risk management policies essential. The Risk & Advisory Services practice of CBIZ, Inc. works with companies to address their unique risk factors to create efficiencies for their business and strengthen their infrastructure. The practice provides internal audit, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, cybersecurity and risk consulting services.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
* As an IT Auditor, you will be a key member of the CBIZ Risk and Advisory Team.
* Given this client niche, heavy emphasis will be placed upon developing and executing annual IT audit plans and documenting and testing IT processes for Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
* You will evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
* Recognize any internal control weaknesses and lack of compliance with internal procedures and policies, which may result in inadequate, inefficient, or ineffective operations.
* Candidate will be responsible for preparation of audit reports for senior management that clearly and concisely communicate control issues, business impact, and management action plans.
* Review system backup disaster recovery and maintenance procedures and design/implement new and enhanced controls.
* Serve in consultative role for clients seeking third-party assessments of IT environment
* Supervise and review associates work and provide constructive feedback
* Bachelor s degree required
* 2-4 years of combined IT technical and audit experience
* Experience with Big 4 or publicly traded organization s IT department is a plus
* Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley legislation and impact, COBIT and COSO
* Ability and background in performing audits (document process flows/narratives, assess design/operational effectiveness of internal controls over)
* Understanding of ERP systems, including general computer and application controls
* Awareness of IT Security helpful (network security, IT infrastructure, data security administration, database security)
* Ability to carry out fieldwork with limited supervision and manage client expectations on a day to day basis.
* Strong project management skills and ability to meet work-plan specifications and deadlines
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organizations, both internally and externally
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* CISA preferred, or desire to obtain certification
* Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
CBIZ.Jobs Category: Financial Services
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION
* Back Share