Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Farmington, Connecticut
"Trusting in brave ideas" this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we make long-term decision and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
Responsible for efficiently coordinating and processing the installation of TRUMPF machine tools in the U.S. Will be the direct interface with customers, product support technicians, service managers, sales and logistics to ensure quality and on time installation of machinery.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
1. Provide exceptional customer service
2. Create/document initial process email for technical support team to initiate contact with customers.
3. Coordinate and schedule installation dates of U.S. machines with customers, product support techs, service managers, sales, spare parts and logistics.
4. Ensure all necessary resources are available at the right place at the right time (technician, tools etc.)
5. Responsible for regional installation lean manufacturing board for service region; early detection of capacity shortages, qualification needs, as well as supporting the implementation process of resulting measures.
6. Maintain regions KPI s of lean manufacturing installation times, customer satisfaction rates, etc.
7. Close collaboration with product centers, engineering and all different process owners in technical service
8. Maintain good relations with customers, field service engineers, service managers and other TRUMPF personnel
9. Help Regional Service Managers evaluate field service engineers technical and soft skills for accurate assignments
10. Coordinate daily with Regional Service Managers and scheduler s the location of field service installation engineers in order to dispatch and train appropriate technicians.
11. Report scheduling delays of critical machines to service management.
12. In charge of managing the service toolboxes assigned to region
13. Responsible for tooling calibration of regions tools; being completed at necessary times to ensure accuracy
14. Other administrative, projects, office and technical tasks as assigned by the Regional Service Manager
15. Prepare and plan for external audits for the technical tool room
16. 10% of travel based on training and customer needs
Should have call volume experience and prior scheduling knowledge. TRUMPF product knowledge helpful. Strong aptitude or knowledge of sophisticated technical machine tools. Must have excellent follow-up skills and three years prior experience or equivalent in customer service/technical concentration. Able to communicate with empathy and compassion. Organized person with above average knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Two year technical school degree with concentration in Engineering principles or suitable combination of education and work experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
## Job Category: Customer Support