Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Order Management Specialist
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Day to Day interaction with customers and team to deliver excellent customer service within order replenishment
- Utilize SAP to manage account orders based on account directional profiles
- Act as a principled entrepreneur by identifying process improvement, key service trends, and cost savings opportunities.
- Ensure orders conform to metric policy guidelines
- Maintain positive interactions and collaborate with team members and supply chain partners.
- Contribute ideas and innovations to improve upon existing systems, work processes and procedures
- Influence and build internal partnerships while practicing careful communication.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and contribute to the knowledge base
- Collaborate to achieve best results with cross-functional teams (including Customer Service Analyst, Order Management Specialist, Scheduling and Leadership)
- Support Leadership with special projects as requested
- Maintain a strong sense of urgency, team work, and customer focus.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage competing priorities
- Collaboratively work to achieve supply chain metrics: such as On Time Customer Order Processing, Intermodal, and fill rate.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service experience in a business environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office to include: Excel (spreadsheet creation),Word (document creation), and Outlook (email and calendar management)
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A minimum of 2 years order management and/or customer service experience
- SAP experience
- Knowledge or experience working at a consumer products goods company
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf