Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
The beautifully renovated Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park hotel is located just a few minutes from the Charlotte Douglas International Airport and an ideal choice for business or family travel. Providing quality dining, recreation and business services, the hotel is well-equipped for your daily needs. At the hotel, you will find an inviting lobby where you can check in quickly and soon be enjoying the spacious guest room of your choice. When traveling for business, you can take advantage of the Quiet Zones which will prevent any disruptions during your stay. For your dining needs, the Food for Thought Restaurant and Bar can offer you a menu of fresh food items or you can choose a meal from the marketplace, with plenty of ‘grab and go’ options.
Your day to day
● Notify supervisor when service is complete so rooms may be sold or occupied. Report any room unable to be serviced to supervisor according to established procedures.
● Report to supervisor needed repairs or unsafe conditions.
● Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping.
What we need from you
Basic reading, writing, and math skills. Some housekeeping experience and ability to speak English preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
● Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds and pushing and or pulling approximately 200 pounds
● Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
● Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
● Frequently bending, stooping, and kneeling,
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG. IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.