Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Iselin, New Jersey
Are you data-driven* We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management. Job Summary
Technical partner to the Industry Business Development Director supporting the building and execution of the industry solution strategy and business plan for the attainment of business and strategic goals. Primary design and development architect for selected partner-specific solutions. Lead technical evangelist to the NetApp and partner ecosystems responsible for developing deliverable, commercialized, alliance-specific solutions on a Global basis. Advocate to industry partner-specific Global Technical Partners, Global/Regional System Integrator and industry customers in identifying use-case-specific needs for data management solutions based on NetApp technology.
LOCATION: Ideal Candidates will reside near a HUB for bio medical research / life sciences / genomics (typically near major cities in U.S.)
Examples of bio medical research and pharm hub cities are located in the following states: MA, NJ, NY, PA, TN, IL, WA, CA, AZ, TX Job Requirements
* Partner with the Industry Director and the Business Development Manager to establish business plans and strategies, set priorities for their execution, gain commitment from solution build and delivery partners to invest in the development, qualification, and commercialization of joint alliance partner-specific solutions that embed or are tightly integrated with NetApp technology
* Aid the solution partner s development teams in building their solutions and maximizing the NetApp portfolio offerings and value-props in those solutions
* Evangelize NetApp, our products, solutions and value-props with the Engineering, Marketing, Sales and System Engineering teams of our solution build and delivery partners, Independent Software Vendor and Embedded System Vendor Partners
* Provide technical consultation and disseminate product information to the Partner's Engineering and Marketing teams. Resolve technical questions by analyzing and researching problems. Draw upon competitive knowledge and experience to favorably position our products against the competition
* Support product evaluations and certifications to ensure their success. Participate in promotion of key Industry and Partner events
* Develop and deliver informal training to the partner's Engineering, Marketing, Pre-sales, Post-Sales and Consulting teams at both their headquarters and their field offices
* Serve as the liaison between NetApp Engineering and the Partner's Engineering team. Plan and organize joint engineering meetings, support Beta test programs and track all joint development work
* Aid the partner in responding to technical sections of RFP's and determining technical feasibility. Work with their Sales, Marketing and System Engineering teams as needed to qualify opportunities and help them close potential sales. Engage the appropriate local NetApp sales team as needed
* Evangelize the Partners unique business and technical requirements to NetApp Executives and within NetApp's Marketing, Engineering, Sales and Customer Service teams. Provide feedback to guide future alliance partner-specific product development and solution roadmaps
* Monitor NetApp's Customer Service team during critical support crises involving the Partner s solution. Manage the situation, ensure that proper resources are being deployed, and escalate when required.
* Excellent written and verbal communications are essential. Must be able to convey ideas and solutions in a clear, positive and concise manner using diplomacy and persuasive selling
* Communication skills must include listening, presentation, demonstration, and telephone support abilities
* Must be able to develop professional technical and business presentations and deliver them at all levels in an organization.
Experience and Knowledge
Bachelor s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other technical discipline. Advanced degree or extensive experience in the specific partner ecosystem highly desired.
Excellent business acumen with a strong ability to map business requirements to technical solutions
Seven or more years experience in Computer Science or Systems Engineering in a sales environment
Expert/consultant level knowledge in the Life Science Industry
* Genomic Research
* Bioinformatics Data Analysis
* Pharma Research
* Medical Imaging Platforms
Knowledge of Solutions from the following partners is desired
Expert/consultant level knowledge in one or more of the following disciplines:
* Artificial Intelligent Neural Networks
* Analytic Data Platforms
* Hybrid Cloud Architectures
* Digital Transformation
* Internet of Things/Big Data analytics
* In-memory and NoSQL databasesCompute clusters and high performance compute environments.
* Strong technical and project management skills with the ability to work cross-functionally with other development teams and partner organizations
Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a Bachelor s degree; or 8 years and a Master s degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it s the right thing to do.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.