Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Structural Technologies' Hydro-Demolition business in Pittsburgh (located in the Airport Corridor) is currently recruiting for a Estimator to estimate and sell hydro-demolition projects nationwide.
The Estimator will be responsible for estimating and selling projects. The responsibility of the Estimator includes, but is not limited to the following:
* Reviewing plans and specifications to determine the scope of work.
* Contacting contractors and customers to develop the scope of work.
* Preparing the estimate and proposal.
* Following up with customers to secure the work.
* Traveling to visit customers as necessary to complete the sale.
* Reviewing historical data (i.e., productivity analysis reports) to improve estimates.
* Tracking and analyzing market share and trends including competitor activities.
Candidates who meet the following qualifications may be considered for this role:
* Demonstrated success in estimating and obtaining construction contracts.
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering/Construction or equivalent.
* Ability to read and understand plans and specifications.
* Ability to communicate effectively with contractors/customers.
* Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Internet Searching techniques.
* Minimum of two (2) years experience in construction estimating.
Our ideal Estimating candidate is an innovative but decisive individual who can work effectively in a highly collaborative, team-based environment; has the ability to set goals and expectations and hold others accountable; can encourage and mentor others; is approachable, empathetic and outgoing; can quickly gain trust and respect; and is able to establish and maintain relationships.
We are proud of a company culture that promotes 24/7 safety and quality. We offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, vacation, tuition reimbursement, career development and growth opportunities, and a caring work environment.
* Back Share