Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
TOTAL REWARDS ANALYST, BENEFITS - UNIFIRST
WHERE WILL A UNIFIRST CAREER TAKE YOU*
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the FORBES PLATINUM 400 - BEST BIG COMPANIES LIST. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a FAMILY run business. When you work for UniFirst, you re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of PROMOTING FROM WITHIN. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job* Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
UNIFIRST OFFERS A FLEET OF BENEFITS, 50+ TO BE EXACT!
* RRSP with Company Match
* Profit Sharing
* Health Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Long Term Disability
* Sick Time
* Paid Holidays
* Direct Payroll Deposit
* Tuition Reimbursement
* 30% Employee Discount
* Employee Referral Program
The Total Rewards Analyst is a member of the Total Rewards team working under the general direction of the Total Rewards Manager and Supervisor. The Total Rewards Analyst is a driver of innovation company-wide through various benefits initiatives and analytics, and plays an integral role in analyzing and evaluating our current benefits programs. The total Rewards Analyst is a forward thinker and takes initiative to add value to the company.
* Develops knowledge of current benefits practices, emerging trends, compliance concerns, and leave management laws
* Drives best practices around improving and streamlining HR benefit-related programs and processes; implements and documents process changes
* Participates in Retirement and Health and Welfare Plan audits and reconciliations
* Generated and compiles statistical reports and trend plan information; analyzes data and provides recommendations
* Acts as the Benefits/HRIS Subjet Matter Expert
* Participates in design, configuration, conversion, testing, process definition, audits, issue identification, and resolution to new/existing benefit systems
* Participates in benefit renewal process
* Compiles data for all benefit plans to assist internal and external auditors
* Leads analytics to determine best practices as it relates to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability plans
* Ensures compliance with applicable state and federal employee benefit laws and regulations including, but not limited to, ACA, COBRA, HIPAA, ERISA, 5500s as well as applicable IRS and DOL regulations
* Explore areas for improvement across all programs, introduce ideas for new programs, and ways to enhance existing ones
* Analyze market data to determine company's competitiveness within the industry
* 2 to 3 years of experience in Human Resources and experience in Benefits and HRIS highly preferred
* Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint skills
* Strong Analytical skills; ability to analyze and work with large sets of data
* Strong understanding of HR processes, data, and HR Technology (PeopleSoft experience is a plus)
* Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) to all levels in the organization
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field is required, PHR, SHRM-CP, CEBS certification a plus
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS -
* Travel as necessary
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws