Posted in Other 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Draper, Utah
Due to our continued growth, we are currently looking for a strong Director of Operations to lead our call center Retrieval efforts. Reporting to the VP of Operations, this role oversees our Healthcare and/or CCV Retrieval Operations department(s) to achieve goals and objectives including production project plans and client deliverables. In addition, this role will coordinate strategic efforts with Executive and Operational Departments with respect to client contracting and service level agreements.
**This role can be based in any of our three call center locations - Draper, UT, Ephraim, UT, or McKinney, TX**
* Successfully direct and implement strategic efforts in retrieval and processing of medical records as contracted with clients of Cotiviti.
* Oversee the Healthcare and/or CCV Retrieval Operations department(s) to achieve goals and objectives (Production Project Plans - Client Deliverables).
* Conduct interviews and make hiring decisions for direct areas of responsibility.
* Final decision maker with regards to employee relations issues, specifically related to termination of employment.
* Decision maker of employee raises and promotional opportunities.
* Coordinate strategic efforts with Executive and Operational Departments with regards to client contracting and service level agreements.
* Coordinate with Cotiviti Product Manager and Development on software enhancements for operations software programs and new client implementations.
* Manage day to activities of direct reports.
* Manage the operating budgets for the Retrieval Operations department(s).
* Complete all responsibilities with team members in relation to coaching, providing feedback, and annual reviews.
* Hire, develop, coach, lead and retain top-tier talent, with a focus on building and improving a team and culture that is able to assist in employing best in class practices to support and drive high levels of internal and external customer satisfaction.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field.
* 5+ years of management experience including decision rights for hiring and terminating employees, and management of operational budgets.
* Call center leadership / collections experience is strongly preferred.
* Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
* Ability to lead cross functional Cotiviti teams to execute on complex tasks in a growing and changing environment.
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written regarding all aspects of product, service delivery and related information.
* Previous experience with contracts and statements of work and department budgeting.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
* Basic SQL / Analytics query skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.