Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Rochester, Minnesota
The Telesales Representative position is an Outbound Telemarketing Sales position within the Spectrum Business team. Individuals in this position are responsible for understanding Spectrum Business products and services (Internet, Voice & Video) for the purpose of selling to new acquisition prospects and upselling existing Spectrum Business customers via outbound calling in a call center environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Effectively sell Charter products and services to new and existing prospects.
* Consistently achieve a monthly sales quota by adding new lines of service (Primary Service Units; PSUs).
* Meet established activity targets and key performance indicators, including outbound calls per day, follow up calls, quotes sent, sales, and connects, etc.
* Handle all prospects with courtesy and professionalism; Establish and maintain a high level of prospect satisfaction in all interactions.
* Act as a product consultant when promoting, recommending and selling the value of Spectrum Business products and services.
* Inform prospects of our product pricing model and Spectrum Business competitive advantage compared to other service providers.
* Effectively balance new lead generation versus follow up efforts. Create a strong follow up plan that will allow for greater efficiency and increased sales conversion rates.
* Ensure database information is accurate and complete.
* Perform other duties as requested.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
* Ability to communicate orally in a clear, concise and professional manner.
* Ability to listen and interpret the needs of the prospect.
* Ability to conduct a needs analysis (consultative approach), overcome objections, develop a strong sales pitch and effectively close sales.
* Ability to show proper judgement and initiative.
* Ability to manage multiple prospects, pay close attention to detail, respond quickly to changing business needs and prioritize and organize effectively even when volume and workload exceed expectations.
* Ability to effectively use and multitask with a personal computer; utilize job-specific software applications (e.g., CSG, ICOMS, Salesforce, survey software) and other office equipment such as telephone/dialer, headset, copier, fax and calculator.
* Must effectively work independently as well as with others
* Knowledge of commercial internet, video and data and telephone products and services.
* Proficient in MS Office and related software applications.
High School Diploma/GED or equivalent.
Related Work Experience
2+ years Customer Service and/or Telecommunication Sales Experience
1+ years ICOMS and/or CSG work experience, or experience with similar billing software.
Office work environment where employee may need to be seated for long periods of time while using a telephone headset and computer.
Exposure to moderate noise levels.
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.