Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tampa, Florida
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an opening for a Unified Communications Engineer SME to join our growing company at the MacDill AFB located in Tampa, FL. Due to the nature of the work, only U.S. Citizens with Active TS/SCI Clearances will be considered for this position.
The Unified Communications Engineer SME provides high level support to voice, video, and data systems in both classified and unclassified networks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES * Provide support activities throughout the lifecycle of the system (defining requirements, designing solutions, procurement of equipment, installing systems, operating systems in support of the end user, and troubleshooting any system failures.)
* Configure, implement, and maintain voice, data, and video communications systems.
* Provide design and software support for IP, VoIP, PBX, voice mail, voice networks, and video systems.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE * Demonstrated ability to configure, install and troubleshoot secure voice devices.
* Extensive experience with Cisco IP telephony products including Unified Communications Manager, Unified Contact Center Express, Unity Connection, and Unified Presence.
* Extensive experience with LAN technologies such as IP routing, switching, call routing, call management, call admission control, Quality of Service, network security, and network management.
* Extensive experience with interconnection of multiple Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony systems via LAN and WAN connections utilizing Gatekeeper controlled and Assured Services SIP trunking.
* Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot complex voice network related problems to include: call routing/dial plan management, one-way audio, SCCP registration errors, poor call quality, codec miss-matches, transcoding, and conferencing.
* Experience working independently and installing, operating, maintaining, configuring, s, and troubleshoot IT systems devices, circuits, cables, components, software, and end-user devices, components, and connectivity.
* Experience supporting customers needs in large, medium, and small-scale operational environments and use all available resources.
* Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills in making the appropriate technical decisions.
* Must be motivated, adaptable, flexible, and able to produce quality results in an evolving, fast-paced environment..
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.