Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 47637
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Active Directory Systems Engineer to join our team in Buffalo, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
NTT DATA is currently looking for an Active Directory Systems Engineer to work on projects for our client in Buffalo, NY
* Perform AD assessment/review and provide recommendations on best practices on how to standardize and optimize and then implement
* Perform domain controller refresh
* Perform ongoing AD/PKI engineering support day-to-day
* Expert with Active Directory with extensive hands-on experience
* Provides technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and consolidations.
Tests software updates and patches. * Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
* Conducts system analysis, configuration management and develops improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability.
* Performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
* Designs, develops, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
* Provides in-depth diagnosis for operating systems software/hardware failures and develops solutions.
* Ensures server data integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
* Prescribes system backup / disaster recovery procedures and directs recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components.
* Implements appropriate levels of system security.
* Expanding knowledge of related disciplinary areas.
* Enhances own knowledge through understanding business trends and objectives.
* Understands and foresees implications of decisions.
* 5 years of experience in Active Directory and PKI
* 5 years of experience in ADFS installing, configuring and troubleshooting
* 5 years of Azure AD
* 5 years of experience in System Administration and Operating Systems - Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
* 5 years of experience in Systems Hardware
* 5 years of experience in Enterprise Level Systems infrastructure
* Basic knowledge of Datacenter Operations
* Basic knowledge of network technologies
* Basic knowledge of industry standards and audit requirements
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.