Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
RESIDENTIAL BULK ACCOUNT MANAGER
Job ID: 2019-23207
Location: Plano, TX
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The primary function of the Residential Bulk Account Manager (BAM) is to improve the overall Customer Experience for Property Owners/Influencers as well as Residents who purchase additional services from Altice USA directly. The primary objective is to help retain existing bulk accounts assigned to their property portfolio as well as increase master account revenue through upgrades. Additional responsibilities will include identifying new bulk prospects and owner support needs.
The BAM is involved in all stages of the pre-sale and post-sale customer experience.
Sale & Sales Operations pre-sale /post-sale process:
* Liaison between the MDU AE and business to identify and correct obstacles regarding the customer s location or system configuration and advises accordingly
* Assists in processing orders into the appropriate business system
* Communicates with the Account Executive, Customer, Field Service, OV Operations, and TSG to resolve any post order / pre-install issues on orders
* Responsible for overseeing the processing of all other services purchased with sales
* Support administrative functions of lead generation (Point of Lease) and administration/fulfillment
* Point of contact for customer inquiries involving: quality of order issues, billing, disconnects and contract related concerns
* Build relationship with property management to ensure customer satisfaction
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Reports into Residential Field Sales Manager
* Support the MDU AE s (who directly report into local MDU Sales Manager)
* Compensation- Determined by combination of Base salary and Commissions
* Commission Plan- Ability to earn commissions based on both Team and Individual BAM Performance metrics
* Base Salary
* Interact effectively as a team member within the Residential Organization to support achievement of sales objectives and deliver Altice s quality of Service
* Partner with Sales, Service and Support personnel to strategically support Nationwide Accounts
* Make accurate and timely decisions based on customer needs and business requirements
* Develop, maintain and manage customer relationships from the operational to executive levels throughout the organization
* Ability to contribute to the attainment of revenue objectives by managing orders from the sales stage through to accurate billing and revenue recognition
* Project Management of the activities of multiple departments as Contracts, Pricing, Order Entry, Provisioning, Design, Installation and Billing on behalf of Customer to install new service, or to coordinate moves, adds or changes to existing service.
* Keep up to date on all competitor s products, services, pricing and promotions.
* Attend and participate in all sales meetings and workshops scheduled by management.
* Track and maintain sales activities in company database and provide updates and adjustments to management in a timely manner.
* Provide constant feedback to Sales Management regarding customer needs and reactions to current offers and competitive environment.
* Responsible for meeting Company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed as well as performing these duties in compliance with all Company guidelines, values, procedures and/or policies.
* Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values
* Performs sales and customer support tasks to ensure customer satisfaction in the existing base
* Negotiates and prepares complete and accurate documentation for Commercial Service Agreements based on established strategic, financial, legal and operational criteria.
* Performs ROI assessment for profitability and submits for approval
* Works with Sales Engineer, Operations, and Construction to determine appropriate solutions for commercial customer opportunities
* Ensures product pricing reflects pricing structures set at the corporate level
* Direct contact between departments such as Billing, Collections and Product
* Perform serviceability analysis on opportunities submitted by sales
* Review and assist Sales on orders through IDA and work with provisioning to insure proper completion of the job at hand
* Populate Salesforce.com with the key customer data/information
* Develop SFDC reports to produce daily, weekly, and monthly sales tracking reports for all Alternate Channels
* Maintain SFDC database and perform periodic (weekly) reconciliation between IDA, and SFDC databases
* Produce reports as necessary
* Take active role in special projects on behalf of the Sales and Sales Operations team
* Mentors and provides hands on training to new hires on internal systems and sales processes as needed, involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and policies, office management, new employee s equipment and on boarding.
* Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality and diplomacy
A minimum of 5 years experience in the telecommunications industry with experience in Sales and or Service Management preferred
* Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
* Strong professional verbal, written communication and problem-solving skills
* High Proficiency in pc skills, specifically IDA, KDB, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Exemplary interpersonal and relationship management skills
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize effectively in a high paced environment
* Ability to analyze accurately with attention to detail
* Ability to comply with all Company safety procedures
* Knowledge of Sales processes, such as New, Renewal, Addendums and Reclamation issues a plus
* Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize with tight deadlines required
* Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills along with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
* High Energy Level is required to take escalations and respond to any customer related issues with the data/voice product lines
* Entrepreneurship is required to be able to think out of the box
* Extensive knowledge of the Sales environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace