Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Private Client Services Manager is responsible for providing tax and consulting services to our high net worth clients.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or other relevant field required
- Masters degree in Accounting or Taxation preferred
- 2-5 years of public accounting experience working in the private client area, i.e. working on individual, estate, partnership, S-corporation, trust, and private foundation tax/consulting clients required
- CPA certification required
- Certified financial planning license or Professional financial planning license preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Other Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to effectively delegate work as needed
- Strong analytical, research and critical thinking skills as well as decision-making skills
- Capable of developing and managing a team of tax professionals
- Capable of effectively developing and maintaining client relationships
Executive presence and ability to act as primary client contact for preparation and presentation of issues and resolutions to clients
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability