Posted in Other 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: La Porte, Texas
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Inspects, tests, adjusts, and repairs electric, electronic, mechanical, and pneumatic instruments and systems utilized by production and manufacturing equipment to ensure adherence to established performance levels and product quality.
* Inspects meters, indicators, and gauges to detect abnormal fluctuations
* Read and correlate information from blueprints, trouble-shoot electrical instruments from blueprints, understand electrical one-line schematics and trouble-shoot off them
* Read P&ID?s and correlate location, service and type of instrument
* Perform bench calibration of pneumatic instruments, transmitters, controllers, and recorders
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* Physical Requirements:
* Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.