Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
At HealthTrust we are committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence through an aligned membership model and the delivery of total spend management advisory solutions that leverage its operator experience, scale and innovation. We are headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, and serve over 1,500 hospitals and health systems, and more than 31,000 other member locations including ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, long-term care and alternate care sites.
HealthTrust is part of the HCA family, a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. HCA operates over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
In this role, you will assist with the processing of payments which includes the following responsibilities:
* Process daily deposit package so funds are moved to the appropriate accounts for processing
* Enter payments in system and distribute to team members for processing
* Create manual allocation/tracking log and balance to system daily
* Scan processed payments and other reports into the online imaging system (OnBase) for easy data retrieval
* Prepare files for upload in the system
* Analyze/review payments for quality control
* Work with vendors if/when problems arise during processing
* Assist team as needed to meet month end goals/processes
* Cross train on other positions within the team and act as backup
QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* College Graduate preferred, but relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
* Requires 2-5 years of relevant experience.
* Must have working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
* Basic accounting knowledge a plus.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT HEALTHTRUST
Our benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k with a company match, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flex spending for both health and day care, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.