Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Rosemead, California
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Cyber Defense Engineer tests, implements, deploys, maintains, and administers the security hardware and software. This position interfaces with other Information Systems departments to determine technical requirements for all Cybersecurity systems.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job s duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
* Coordinates with Cyber Defense Analysts to manage and administer the updating of rules, access control lists, signatures (e.g., intrusion detection/protection systems, anti-virus, and content blacklists) for specialized cyber defense systems.
* Configures, tests, and administers specialized cyber defense hardware, applications and systems (e.g., anti-virus, audit and remediation, VPN, etc..)
* Works with security staff to determine security architecture, security design, prioritization and investment into new cybersecurity tools and key resources.
* Assists in assessing the impact, and residual risks, of implementing and sustaining a dedicated cyber defense infrastructure to standard operations.
* Administers test bed(s), and test and evaluate applications, hardware infrastructure, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of platforms managed by service provider(s).
* Identifies potential conflicts or gaps with implementation of any cyber defense tools (e.g., tool and signature testing and optimization)
* Assists with all Governance, Risk and Compliance activities, including various audits or assessments (e.g. PCI, Financial, risk), and documents and maintains records for them.
* Bachelor s degree required
* Minimum three years of experience in IT
* ITIL Foundation certification preferred
* IT Security certification preferred
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.