Posted in Science 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Gentle Dental is seeking experienced Treatment Coordinators for our busy Makakilo AND Waianae practices. Patients want to know three things: “What do I need?” “Why do I need it?” And most importantly these days, “How much will it cost?” Our Treatment Coordinators steer our patients towards the treatment they need and offer them a financial road map. Are you ready to start your career? Apply today!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Discuss treatment options, establish treatment schedules, and prepare financial arrangements with patients.
- Monitor each patient’s progress to ensure completion of dental treatment plan and report patient status to attending doctor as well as enter and track patient treatment plans in computer system.
- Be knowledgeable in various insurance plans, manuals, exclusions and limitations.
- Ensure that all forms for acceptance (predetermination's to third parties benefit providers) have been submitted and patients have been notified of status and their financial responsibilities.
- Manage consultation reports and progress.
- The ability to complete all tasks and duties assigned to front office personnel.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years Dental front office experience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus).
- Specialties experience with Ortho, Perio, Oral Surgery, Endo, or Ortho a plus.
Benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO