Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
CAA FOR THE E-BUSINESS TEAM
Job Locations US-OH-Cincinnati
FT Sal/WhCo OT
# of Openings
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC group, is a leading producer of printing inks, coatings and supplies, pigments, polymers, liquid compounds, solid compounds, and application materials. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical has annual sales of more than $7.5 billion and over 20,000 employees supporting customers around the world.
The Customer Account Analyst (CAA) for the ECommerce Services team has the responsibility for all functions relating to the support, and maintenance of electronic business (E-Business) platforms. This includes support of: EDI (Electronic Data Interchange), Supplier Portals, SunSupportOnline, Order Automation, and other various E-Business solutions.
The CAA will help facilitate requests for E-Commerce accessibility and maintain accurate data to continue effective usage of all e-business platforms. Daily monitoring of the various e-business platforms, providing support to users, and managing exceptions is one of the key responsibilities. The CAA will act as a liaison with the sales team and other internal functional areas to onboard E-Business opportunities, and actively support implementation.
The CAA will be required to handle onboarding and maintenance requests from the sales team, CAAs, and other internal departments. Strong problem solving skills are required to troubleshoot potential issues without immediate guidance. Identifying potential issues and working to resolve them proactively is a key element of this role.
The CAA will be required to develop strong relationships with an internal customer base, including the sales team and other functional areas within Sun.
* 2-3 years experience in a Business to Business environment with proven track record of servicing internal and external customers.
* Some experience with SunSupport Online, Supplier Portals, and EDI helpful, but not required
* Proficient Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Excellent level of proficiency in business communication, including strong verbal and written communication skills required.
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Must be able to use critical thinking skills to help solve problems or generate new ideas
* Ability to prioritize customer demands and manage multiple requests with attention to detail.
* Must be able to work Monday-Friday (10:00 7:00)
* High School Diploma/GED required. Degree in business-related field or equivalent experience preferred.
Sun Chemical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.