Posted in Legal 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Workers Compensation Policy Reporting Analyst Major Duties and Responsibilities • Responsible for updating and maintaining the NCCI, IAIABC and Independent State Error Access Databases Desired Qualifications • Expertise in ACCESS including creating tables, running queries and developing logic
• Notify Reporting Analyst and Product Manager of changes/trends in NCCI and IAIABC and Independent State Edits/Errors
• Generate appropriate NCCI and IAIABC Excel Error Reports on a daily weekly and supplemental basis and provide to OGC and Business Units
• Review, log and distribute daily Independent State Edit Reports to affected business units
• Follow up with business units on correction of NCCI, IAIABC and Independent State Errors to ensure timely response to reporting agencies regarding edits/errors
• Responsible for scanning and logging all fineable criticisms into a SharePoint database list
• Identify and email all fineable criticisms to the appropriate business units
• Scan, log and email criticism summary fine reports and invoices on a monthly basis.
• Responsible for tracking fines and following up with business units to ensure criticism has been closed and any payment has been made.
• Create reports/scans used in analysis and research using MIS Business Tools, ACCESS, Excel, etc.
• Work with OGC and IT to create a single database to track and monitor all Workers Compensation criticisms, edits and fines.
• Assist in the research and resolution of policy reporting and proof of coverage reporting issues.
• Assist in the research, development and testing of WCPOLS logic changes.
• Expertise in Excel including developing and running macros, pivot tables and formulas
• College degree or minimum three years of Worker’s Compensation insurance experience that includes policy reporting requirements, policy processing systems, underwriting or compliance
• Comfort with and commitment to a service/consultation role; directing interdepartmental actions and anticipating business unit demands.
• Preference and ability to initiate and accomplish work with minimum direction and reporting.
• Desires to make decisions, including the willingness to accept risk associated with innovation and decisiveness.
• Possess the ability to develop creative solutions to business problems.
• Ability to manage concurrent projects with variable priorities.
• Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills. Ability to prepare clear concise proposals, business requirements documents, specifications and test plans for change implementations.
• Can communicate effectively at all organizational levels.
• Knowledge of SharePoint
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for updating and maintaining the NCCI, IAIABC and Independent State Error Access Databases
• Expertise in ACCESS including creating tables, running queries and developing logic