Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Kearney, Nebraska
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
Advertising Account Executive
Spectrum Reach currently seeks an Advertising Account Executive for the Kearney, Nebraska area.
WHO WE ARE .
At Spectrum Reach, we help advertising clients harness industry leading research and marketing data and to exceed their advertising needs across multiple media platforms. We do this better than anyone else in the industry by providing our clients with access to Spectrum Reach s unique marketing platforms of choice. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach s consultative team brings more than 22,000 advertising clients world class creative and innovative advertising solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO .
As a Spectrum Reach Account Executive, you will partner with our local, national and/or advertising agency partners in a consultative, solutions focused approach. You will have immediate access to innovative and industry leading products and an expert team of support professionals who will help you find and land new business. If you have strong sales skills and the ability to actively listen to our clients, build relationships and provide expert counsel, you likely have what it takes to be successful on our team. At Spectrum Reach, we offer more than just a job, we offer a career without boundaries!
Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer. With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. As our next Advertising Account Executive, you will blaze a trail and will become an ambassador of our nearly 100+ cable TV networks, and our vast digital media offerings.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR .
* This role is best suited for individuals who are self-motivated, passionate and driven to succeed. Your deep knowledge of how advertising works and how great local targeted advertising can grow your client s sales and bottom line will be a key asset as you build your career with Spectrum Reach.
* Qualified applicants will have at least 2 years of proven successful sales experience.
* Ideal candidates will have 2 years experience in digital media, marketing, TV, radio, cable, online or print media sales with proven track record of building lasting client relationships.
* Successful account executives are engaged prospectors who connect with clients daily and have the ability to uncover client needs and present advertising solutions that deliver results and earn repeat business.
* Prior knowledge of advertising and CRM software is preferred. (Salesforce, Strata, Scarborough, Polk, Nielsen, and etc. )
* A Bachelor's degree, with at least 4 years related experience and/or equivalent training is preferred.
Driving is a requirement for this position. Applicants must possess and maintain a valid Driver s License, reliable transportation, and a safe driving record
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.