Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
CHEMISTRY LAB TECH needed for a long-term contract opportunity with Yoh Scientific's client located in NORTHERN NEW JERSEY.
This position is with a MAJOR BIOPHARMA COMPANY, and the selected individual will focus on LC INSTRUMENTATION AND SYSTEMS, INCLUDING HPLC, UPLC AND LCMS, by interacting with both internal stakeholders and external service providers to ensure successful continuous operation. Candidates should hold a BS IN CHEMISTRY, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING or a related field, and have a MINIMUM OF 5+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE in the pharma industry.
* Support the successful operation of Waters and Agilent HPLC, UPLC and LCMS systems; uses basic analytical skills to recognize and solve common problems associated with HPLC, UPLC and LCMS systems
* Execute HPLC, UPLC and LCMS calibrations, maintenances, repairs, and requalification activities in laboratory areas
* Coordinates outside LC vendors for calibration, preventative maintenance, and qualification functions; enter data into the site CMMS system
* Regularly review, prioritize and respond to customer LC maintenance, repair and support requests
* Work with planning group to ensure CMMS system is updated as LC calibration, maintenance and requalification activities are performed
* Reviews and approves LC vendor executed calibration, maintenance, repair, and qualification records for accuracy, completeness and compliance
* May be called upon to act as Subject Matter Expert in both internal and regulatory audits
* Lead small to medium sized projects and also create and revise work processes or procedures
* Assist with writing deviations, investigations and support the implementation of change controls
* BS degree in relevant field (Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or other Engineering/Scientific discipline)
* At least 5+ years of pharma/biotech industry experience specifically working with Waters or Agilent LC equipment & instrumentation
* Solid experience performing calibration, qualification, maintenance and repairs of HPLC, LCMS and UPLC equipment
* Strong familiarity with working in a FDA & GMP regulated laboratory environment
* Working knowledge of inventory management systems (CMMS)
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with both internal and external stakeholders is needed
* Prior experience supporting deviations & investigations highly preferred
Opportunity is Calling, APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: Ashley Cottrell
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU*
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
* Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
* 401K Retirement Saving Plan
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
* Employee Discount Programs
* Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.