Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an Outpatient Pharmacy Technician.
Your attention to detail is tangible: whether your patient is 18 or 85, you take pride in performing accurate work. Colleagues feel it in your support.
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly.
Youre generous with your thoughts, your partnerships and especially your dedication.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898, and our 30-clinic network ensures community needs are met. We offer comprehensive, specialty care, including a hospital within a hospital specifically for children, and are proud to extend SCL Healths missions by treating the poor, the vulnerable, our community and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As an Outpatient Pharmacy Tech you will learn how to:
* Assist with all phases of pharmacy services
* Work with patients, providers, and insurance companies to obtain prior authorizations
* Answer phones and notes from physicians in a timely manner
* Accurately read, interpret and enter prescriptions in a timely manner
* Prepare medication orders and deliver prescriptions according to established policies, procedures, and protocols
* Accurately type, bill and prepare prescriptions to extent allowed by state and federal rules and regulations
* Perform basic calculations to determine doses and correct day supplies to be billed to 3rd party insurance companies
* Perform necessary calculations to accurately prepare a compounded prescription
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* High School Diploma or equivalent, required
* Excellent customer service and a willingness to learn
* Montana State Board of Pharmacy, registration as a Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) within 12 months of hire
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about being an Outpatient Pharmacy Tech on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Located in Billings, MT
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities