Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Cognizant is looking to add an entry level Insurance Processor to our growing department who supports back office change requests for existing personal and commercial line insurance policies. The Insurance Processor is primarily responsible for reviewing and ensuring that all revisions are entered accurately into the systems. Additional responsibilities will include reviewing electronic documents, navigating multiple systems and working back and forth on dual monitors. The ideal candidate will have basic computer literacy skills, the ability to multi-task and a keen eye for attention to detail. The Insurance Processor must meet service level metrics and quality assurance.
· Provides organizational support to business operations by performing tasks such as data entry, research, navigating through multiple systems and working on dual monitors.
· Corrects errors that results from improper classification, underwriting, agents and or accounting inputs
· Identifies missing policy information and if necessary contacts agents to secure and verify needed information
· Handles data entry change requests
· Compares data entered with source documents
· Organization, confidentiality, analyzing information, results driven, energy level
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· High attention to detail
· Excellent written communication skills
· Ability to work efficiently and independently
· Basic computer literacy skills
No experience required however, candidates with a background in insurance are encouraged to apply.