Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This is a highly visible and strategic role in which you will report into to the North America Field Marketing Director. In this role you would personify a technical expert to accelerate, enhance, and enable the sales process with the Pharmaceutical/Biotech (and related) Markets. You would also be a resource to help qualify and advance opportunities through to order execution. You would be required to work both independently as well as collaboratively with Sales, Field Marketing colleagues, R&D, Product Management, and other critical business partners as needed, documenting, tracking, and reporting activities within approved systems. You will be responsible to raise the level of awareness internally and externally around our product and services portfolio, market trends, regulatory drivers, competitive threats, potential collaboration projects, and related strategic initiatives within the business.
In this role you will also help support our NA local marcom and lead generation campaigns by championing specific tactical activities that drive product awareness and support our sales target achievement goals. More specifically, the role would involve the following: Creation and deployment of direct electronic mailing pieces; reporting on marketing campaign metrics, and lead & opportunity tracking within our SalesForce.com CRM system; sales collateral creation, review, and deployment of specific sales tools to sales team.
Who You Are:
* Bachelor's Degree in Life Science, Business, or Marketing with 5+ years direct Sales or Marketing experience with technical products within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, or Food & Beverage industry or 10+ years of Sales or Marketing experience within Pharma, Biotech, or Food & Beverage industry.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
* Demonstrated ability to comprehend and communicate technical principles and presentations.
* Thorough understanding of competition & market landscape, and customer strategy.
* Proficient in English.
* Basic understanding of microbiology and molecular biology preferred.
* Agile & adaptable, proactive & action-oriented, intellectually curious, assertive & influential.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to consult/conceptualize/market solutions, design and deliver presentations and sales tools, innovate on behalf of the customer, prioritize and organize work.
* Some travel to customer sites or trade shows may be required up to 50% of time with potential of some international travel if needed.
* Knowledge of MilliporeSigma products/services/solutions/strategy; product/solution positioning & marketing; and/or Biopharma, Food & Beverage testing workflows and sales processes.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.